Thank you for your interest in Low Country Land Cruisers. If you would like to join us please read below for more information or reach out to us at Membership@LowCountryLandCruisers.com.
- What do I get as a LCLC Member?
- Welcome Packet – An official Welcome Packet mailed directly to you with a couple of goodies…
- Priority – First dibs on events that may fill up such as camping, cookouts, trail rides, and club/family get togethers.
- HAMOMs – Help A Member Out a Month — Bring your rig and we work on it as a club while trading knowledge and saving money. (We have all various levels of knowledge in the club.) Pizza and craft beer for lunch.
- Business Cards – Have you seen a Land Cruiser around town? Tag them with a LCLC business card letting them know about the club.
- Stake in the Club – We listen to our members. Each member has the opportunity to provide input to help determine the direction of the club.
- Discounts – We have MEMBERS ONLY agreements with various shops and companies.
Currently our ‘Membership Dues’ are an annual payment of $30.00 via PayPal. To start the process please see the following 3 steps below.
***You must complete Step 1 – Membership Form before proceeding to Step 2 – PayPal***
Step 1: Membership Form
Step 2: Membership Options and Payment
Step 3: Say Hello
Once you are registered and have paid your dues, please head over to the Low Country Land Cruiser Clubhouse (Register if you do not have an account) and say “Hello” in the Introduce Yourself thread if you have not already.